Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tagaytay with a TWIIISSTTT! his PROPOSAL. :)

Years before, I gave a damn to the cut, carat, clarity and color of my "engagement-ring-to-be". I woke up this morning with the room on a dark mode(weird) only candles on glass lighting it good thing foggy sa tagaytay kahit umaga na and medyo rainy kaya madilim ( kaya napanindigan daw nila mga plano nila), having the taal volcano view, with petals on the floor, balloons in the air, a BIG heart pillow with the iloveyou word on the side,three bars of chocolate, a dozen of red flowers and a delicious chocolate cake and oh the bountiful varied BREAKFAST in BED wondering "where is my friend sleeping beside me?," when a very familiar man, went down on his knee while opening a box and asked me, " ASAWA KO WILL YOU MARRY ME?." crying, not sure if everything was just a dream or what, having the morning breathe and the morning glory(haha) and may hair all messed up I answered him, "EVERYDAY ASAWA KO, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!," not giving a damn on how my ring looked like, because all i cared about that time is how did all these things happen when i was just right on the bed sleeping. (HE's such A GENIUS doing all that with the help of our friends) and OH! with all fairness my RING IS JUST SIMPLY SOOOO FANTABULOUS THE WAY I JUST DREAMED IT TO BE! (credits to Jewelry by  Franco)It ain't gonna be too soon, THAT was just his way of asking me TO SAVE A DATE FOR OUR DREAM WEDDING. HE's JUST THE SWEETEST!  5 years in the making ang engagement na ITO! haha. + years in the making for OUR DREAM WEDDING! yay!IM OFFICIALLY ENGAGED TO MARK HANZEL ANIS. (08-05 to 06-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment