Thursday, September 23, 2010

OUR WEDSITE. soon! :)

haha. I am now patiently making our WEDSITE! it's fun pala and needs alot of patience talaga. haha. my eyes are having blurred visions na but I'm still on the GO to finish what I can put on our wedsite. It was so hard to choose for the design, haha simply because I'm "MAARTE". haha. but thank God I got to choose one for about an hour of searching and previewing. The Wedsite made me more excited to book our DREAM SUPPLIERS. haha. I wanna put them on the corresponding tab. haha.WHAT I'VE LEARNED TODAY FROM MY WEDDING PREP IS TO HAVE THE LONGEST PATIENCE YOU COULD EVER PROVIDE. WEDDING PREPARATION AIN'T ALWAYS FUN, IT'S ALSO ONE OF THE BEST SOURCE OF STRESS FOR US TO-BE-BRIDES ( i can't say "soon-to-be" because im not one. haha) BUT WHAT'S SURE ABOUT WEDDING PREP IS THAT IT IS ALWAYS EXCITING! this is VOOLADESHCKA logging off for now. ~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment